April Fools day is great and sucks. There is always the big let down when your awesome coworker trick back fires or someone pranks you really good. Yet there are always people out there much cleverer than me who make it all worth while. I wanted to share a few of my favorites with you.
First Google's CADIE (Cognitive Autoheuristic Distributed-Intelligence Entity) which took over all of there service was a real hoot. In case you missed it I'll give you some good linkage. I especially like the gmail autopilot. To bad it is all gone now. Take a look at the carnage below.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google's_hoaxes#2009
Then there was the best one of them all for the day, Terra-tron. This is the new base transformer in Sarcraft II. They even made some awesome in game videos for this thing complete with sweet quotes like "Disassemble, no disassemble" and "We are more than meets the eye". The best part on the whole page is "No lion assembly required". I'll be laughing for a month on that one. Check it out while it is still up.
http://www.starcraft2.com/features/terran/terratron.xml
0 comments:
Post a Comment