So here we are, March. Par for the coarse don't you think?
Anyway, I have begun a new exercise program call one hundred push ups. It is designed so that in six weeks you will be able to do 100 consecutive pushups. Not amazing but considering I can't do more that 20 it sounds incredible to me so I thought I would try it. I will try and keep an updated status on the site. I have 1 day on the program and so far so good.
If i can keep on something like this then all I have to do is stop eating crap and I might be healthy for a change.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
6 weeks for the weak
Posted by Wyatt at 4:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sounds like such a simple plan! So easy to stick to! When I was teaching guard, I was doing 50-60 push-ups a day. Not anymore! Le sigh...
Post a Comment