So I just going to spew out some cool stuff that is on my mind right now.
- I previously had little desire to see the new Tron movie but insert sweet daft punk music and bad to the bone movie trailer and yes Disney I will give you money.
Daft Punk Tron Music Video - Finally got Lacey a laptop so she blog without having to go to the dungeon. Got a sweet deal on it too. 35% off at the Microsoft store. If you are shopping I highly recommend watching Logicbuy for deals.
- I went to see Dr Hoopes about seeing... well they said my eyes might be too good for Lasik surgery. "Comeback when the photons from your monitor have fired you a bit more."
- And for all The TF2 fans out there the Annual Halloween update is now live with cool new hats you can only get this weekend so let the pwnage begin.
Team Fortress blog
Oh and one more thing .... Jim sucks.
0 comments:
Post a Comment