It seems like only yesterday my blog joined the never ending feed of artery clogging fat on the internet and now here we are. "The things you used to own, now they own you"
At this point I have to pause and acknowledge the fact that I am stupid. In an effort to produce some type of worthwhile saturated internet fat I have manged to produce nothing. I guess it was my gift the interwebs, fat free content if you will.
We now have to pause because stupid David interrupted me mid post with this.
Enema monument unveiled in Russian resort

Where was I.... so there I was enjoying the sunshine and cool breeze on main street plaza. I had decided to step out of the office for lunch and get some fresh air. Nothing is better than watching the dazed grooms coming out of the temple on a Friday afternoon. I had just settled into a chair and closed my eyes to take a deep cleansing breath of nice warm ......Diesel Exhaust...... The sound of the Cat tracks grinding up the asphalt of south temple pierced my ears somehow managed to resonated back the headache I had fought off earlier this morning. Relentless. Then another line from fight club immediately came to mind. "This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. "
In closing after riding the nightmare which is Trax this morning and dining with the lovely Diesel engined jack hammer of downtown, my TGIF is shapping up what is going to be a great weekend full of yard work.
0 comments:
Post a Comment