Boy, did I have the most profound thought the other day. I said "Now, Wyatt make sure you put this on the blog" so I did the logical thing and promptly forgot. I decided it would be best not to post after such a tragedy. So I gave the world a few days to morn and here we are.
As this is the first in my Salientology series I wanted it to be of some import. However, I think I will easy you all into my wonka mind. So before my posts delve into Calkinism* here is a video that had me rofl. Next time we will see about blowing our minds. For now laugh my friends, just laugh.
* Calkinism - The relentless baring of ones soul (like the showering in gym class naked kind of baring - I'll let that image sink in before we moving on) in a public forum such as a blog, to the extreme of making your friends question not only if they know you but questioning if you know that they might know that you know that you might not know you.
PS- Jim you're my hero.
Thursday, September 04, 2008
Salientology
Posted by Wyatt at 10:58 PM
Labels: Salientology
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment